VENEX Cath Sealing
Advantages of VENEX Sealing Sistem;
- Does not require tumescent anesthesia.
- Does not harm surrounding tissues and nerves compared to high energy and classical stripping technique.
- There is no risk of cosmetic damage. Bruising and pain common in high energy and classical stripping technique do not occur.
- The surgery time is shorter than various other treatments in terms of patient and doctor comfort.
- The discharge time of the patient is very short. The patient can continue daily tasks 2 hours after.
- The patient does not need to receive anthesia.
VENEX can be used for percutaneous closing of venous veins and peripheral arterial aneurisms.
VENEX Sealing Agent;
- The product consists of n-buthyl 2 cyanoacrylate and auxiliary ingredients
- Sealing agent is packaged in Class 1000 Cleanroom environment that has ISO 13485 Quality Management System
- Sealing agent is packaged in glass vials
- Sealing agent is in double blister sterile package for sterility safety
- Sealing Agent does not adhere to microdelivery catheter
- Sealing agent has high viscosity
- The product begins to polimerize as soon as it contacts blood.
VENEX Cath Sealing System Peripheral Braided Catheter Set;
- The system is designed to deliver sealing agent during percutaneous closing of venous veins and in peripheral arterial anuerisms.
- The external catheter in the set has a pressure-resistant “standard periferal braided” structure
- With the disposable, one piece injection gun, “specially designed by VENEX” prevents environmental contamination and reduces the surgical procedure steps.
- Peripheral braided catheter, guide wire and micro delivery catheter are ecogenic and make positioning easier for doctors.
- The gradual handle trigger allows physician to apply in a controlled manner according to the vein diameter.
- The box in which the set is placed is specially compartmentalized for each product. It is practical for the user.
- All procedure materials are disposable and produced in double blister sterile package for sterility safety.
- Micro Delivery Catheter was packaged in a Class 1000 Cleanroom environment that has ISO 13485 Quality Management System
VENEX SET CONTENTS
PERIPHERAL BRAIDED MICRO CATHETER SET
- 1 unit intraducer sheath 6 F
- 1 unit seldinger needle (18 gauge)
- 1 unit 45 cm hydrophilic guide wire
- 1 unit 2.5 cc syringe
- 2 sealing agent drawing needles
- 1 150 cm hydorphilic guide wire
- 1 hydrophilic peripheral braided catheter
- 1 unit micro delivery catheter
HIGH INTENSITY SEALING AGENT
2 units of 1cc glass vials, double blister sterile packaging